ity

Monday 30 September 2013

Conversation Between A Dying Father (September) And His Son (October)


Conversation Between A Dying
Father (September) And His Son
(October)
Sep : My son I'm tired.
Oct :Why?
Sep : My time is up, I will be going
to join your fore fathers.
Oct : I know, your time is over. I
will miss you Dad.
Sep : Let me tell you some things
before I go.
Oct : What is it Dad?
Sep: Please when I go, make sure
you take care of this person.
Oct : Who?
Sep : The person READING this
conversation of ours.
Oct : Okay.
Sep: I made some promises to this
person during my reign, I fulfilled
some, and some I couldn’t.
Oct : But why couldn’t you fulfill
all
dad?
Sep : Well, my son time and
human
factors affected some of the
promises....
Oct : But...
Sep : But surely, I spoke with God
on this person's behalf, and God
granted my wish that you may
fulfill
the rest promises that I couldn't.
So
these are the rest of the
fulfillment
you will carry out on this person.
Oct : Go on dad.
Sep : Stabilize this person's health
all
through your reign there shall be
no sickness! Open a direct link
between God and this person.
Oct : Done, carry on Dad.
Sep : Ensure that this person's
dreams come to reality within the
shortest period of time.
Oct : Alright.
Sep : Give this person wealth that
will touch lives of multitudes.
Oct : Surely.
Sep : Make sure that you remove
all
remaining hindrances to success
from this person's way and make
the year a huge success.
Oct : I will dad, no problem!
Sep : Pay more emphasis on the
advice of this person's friends,
don't worry about that of this
person's enemies, God will take
care of that! Get it?
Oct : Yes
Sep : Finally, promise me that
when
your own time is up, you will
instruct
this to your offspring after
offspring
(Nov & The others) to keep
positive fulfillment of this person
going!
Oct : Yes dad, may God help me!
Sep : Now I can pass to the
beyond
happily! May you be
prosperous!!!
Oct : Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment