ity

Friday 4 January 2013

I Was Offered N5 Million To Sleep With Another Woman's Husband

I want you to seduce my husband’ she said
I choked on the glass of juice I was drinking.
Mrs Ali is in her forties, and she’s been married to one of the wealthiest men in the country for 14 years.
She’s not pretty, but not ugly either. Very well groomed and classy, a fit size 12 and mother of two.
‘Ma?’ I said.

She said ‘I will pay you well. I’m not happy. He’s a good husband but I don’t feel anything for him. I need an excuse to leave him.’
For once in my life, I actually didn’t know what to say.
‘I will pay you N5M, I can give u N1M advance now’ she said as she looked into my eyes.
‘Can I think about it?’ I asked
‘You have 24 hours’ she said.
‘Why always me?’ I thought as I drove out of her mansion on Banana Island. ‘How do I get myself into such situations?’
Let me first explain how I know her. Six months ago, I quit my boring office job and started various businesses. I’m into oil and gas. I find buyers for diesel and I make good money. I also sell jewellery to wealthy women. Gold and diamonds mostly. One of my Dubai (ex) lovers introduced me to the business, and it’s been good, I definitely can’t work for anyone ever again.
The wealthy ladies are an interesting and entertaining bunch. Some married, some single. They all loved my jewellery and wanted to be the best dressed at all times. I had to use common sense, charm and flattery to make sure everyone was happy.
Mrs Ali was one of my best customers. She never owed and was very pleasant. We were fast developing an older sister/younger sister relationship. Well, at least that’s what I thought.
I have been involved with many married men before. Some for money and some for fun, but this was different.
I have never been approached by a wife to sleep with her husband.
She said ‘It should be easy. You are his type: slim on top with big hips and bum….’
She seemed to have everything planned. I would pose as a bank marketer trying to get him to put money in my bank and offer to sleep with him in exchange. When we got to it, she would burst in and pretend to be devastated and outraged. The next day, she would move out with the kids.
I couldn’t sleep that night. I tossed and turned. 5M is a lot of money to be paid for just seducing someone.
At 8am the next day I called her and said ‘Good morning Ma, make it 10M, pay through bank transfer upfront and I’ll do it’.
She said ‘Done!’ And hung up.
What would you do if you were me?

No comments:

Post a Comment