ity

Monday 3 December 2012

AN OPEN LETTER TO BILL GATES [joke]

AN OPEN LETTER TO BILL GATES
 TO: Bill Gates Microsoft
 FROM: Me
 SUBJECT: Problems With My New Computer.
 Dear Mr. Bill Gates,
 We have bought a computer for our home and we have found some problems, which I want to bring to your notice.
 1. There is a 'START' button but there is no 'STOP'
 button. We request you to check this.
 2. One doubt is whether any 'RESCOOTER' is available in system? I find only 'RECYCLE' but I own a scooter at my home.
 3. There is 'FIND' button but it is not working. My wife lost the door key and we've tried alot to trace the key with this 'FIND' button, but was unable to trace it. Please rectify this problem.
 4. My child learnt 'MICROSOFT WORD' now he wants to learn 'MICROSOFT SENTENCE', so when will u provide that?
 5. There's MICROSOFT OFFICE, what about MICROSOFT HOME since I use the PC at home.
 6. I bought computer, CPU, mouse& keyboard, but there is only one icon which shows 'MY COMPUTER', when will u provide the remaining items?
 7. Last one Mr. Bill Gates sir, why is it that your name is Gates yet you sell WINDOWS?
 Regards,

No comments:

Post a Comment