ity

Friday 23 November 2012

How I Cope With Stardom -Osita Iheme a.k.a PawPaw

Nollywood actor, Osita Iheme popularly called Pawpaw, has revealed the secrets of how he is able to cope with stardom.
photo
According to him, ‘’each time I leave the house, I always have it at the back of my mind that I am a celebrity. I know that people will come to me and do all sorts of things out of excitement.

I try to be involved in such scenario whenever I find myself in a situation where fans gather around me. I try to always remember that these fans are the ones that admire my work.
I always try to keep a head straight and carry on with my fans.’’

Osita who is still single unlike his friend, Chinedu Aki said he wants to help the younger generation and help build a solid foundation for them.
‘’I want to help a lot of people in future. I want a situation where young and talented people can say that Osita Iheme inspired them to be what they are.
I want them to say that I was the one that influenced their lives positively. I want to help build the younger generation. I also try to help people in need.
I just want people to look back and say that they are what they are because God used me to touch their lives.’’

No comments:

Post a Comment