ity

Thursday 27 September 2012

Help, I Think I'm Pushing Him Away

Please keep my name out of this as I do not want everyone knowing my business. I have been with my boyfriend for 6 months now and I loved him the moment I layed eyes on him. It's crazy, but I know there’s something about him that connects my future, but I don't trust him fully. My problem is that I am pushing him away.

I keep giving him the option to leave every time we argue, but all he says is "ok". I get scared he will eventually go so I guess to spare me the pain I give him the option to walk out of my life when in my heart I know I don't want him to.
I don't know how to stop creating this problem and it's eating me up inside, but the problem is he doesn't help my insecurities. I can't remember the last time he told me he feels the same, all he says is that he spends a lot of time talking/seeing me and that's enough to show me that he still cares.
He is the sort of person that doesn't speak out about his feelings which I find odd because in the beginning he would tell me he misses me and all that. In my head I feel like its routine and something he has to do. What can I do to beat this? I've prayed, I've cried I've even tried talking to him about it, but he doesn't like serious talks. I don't want to be seen as the weak one at all either.
Help me please, I don't want to kill my relationship.
Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment