ity

Saturday 29 September 2012

I Cheated For 5 Years With My Husband’s Best Friend & It’s Hard To Move On"

Okay, I have been seeing this guy off and on for about 5 years and I’m trying to break it off but it is hard.

The thing is that I’m married and have been for over 10 years and the guy that I’m messing with is, or was, my husband’s best friend. I know what you are thinking, but it is not about the sex. Believe me it’s not. I have some type of emotional attachment that I just can’t break.

My husband knows because I couldn’t take the guilt and he believes that we are no longer having any contact with each other. I haven’t slept with him in almost a year, but we still send each other text messages and emails.
And whenever I’m in the same room with the both of them I feel so guilty. My husband had cheated on me so it was my way of getting even, but it turned into something more.
I’m happy with my husband now and things couldn’t be better. It is just that I often catch myself thinking about the other guy. How do I break it off for good and move on? What is this that I’m feeling? It can’t be love

No comments:

Post a Comment