ity

Friday 28 September 2012

Paul Okoye Reveals The Woman In His Life: “Na She Dey Sweet Pass” He Says






Anyways, here’s what Paul has to say about Anita:

Most of us know Peter Okoye’s lover is Lola Omotayo and infact, they have a son together and a second is already in the offing but what most of us do not know is Paul’s lover, if he even has any. But all that is about to change as the dashing singer has let the general public in on his love life – the woman wey must chop him money!

All he has told us is her name, Anita – nothing much but which in itself is a big revelation. How many of us, especially men who are ‘ladies men’ can emphatically declare our love for the one true woman in our life? So when next you hear the name Anita mentioned in a song by Psquare, listen very well Because you just might hear the rest of the story there.
I started dating her when I was nobody and today, she has become part of me. She is my best friend and I am not seeing her as my girlfriend because she is more than that. If it were somebody I met when my career is blooming, I am sure we would have been having problems. But she is somebody who doesn’t bother about who I am. She has this belief of do your own thing and let me do mine.  She is a nice person even though every woman has her fault.  She is in fact the best thing and the worst thing. When I say best, she is the best thing that makes me happy but she is also the only thing that makes me sad. Whenever she does something that hurts, it will hurt me the more.  If we both have a quarrel, the pain is worse. Na she dey sweet pass and at the same time, na she dey pain pass.”

No comments:

Post a Comment