ity

Wednesday 19 September 2012

My Fiancee Has Had Many Abortions… I Wanted to Marry Her But...

I am about to marry the love of my life, but am now a confused man. I am contemplating calling off the wedding.

I met this beautiful saved girl at our church at Valley Road and immediately fell in love. We started dating almost immediately and over years of a beautiful blissful relationship I engaged her.
Our wedding is to be held in December and recently I found out something about her that has left me stirred. At a counseling session, our pastor advised us to open up our hidden closets and she admitted to me that she has had 7 abortions since she was 13 years of age.
She has changed after her last abortion two years ago and she is now a church deaconess. I do not know what to do. Should I marry such a woman? I am worried, we may never have children due to her past.
Please help before I call off the wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment