ity

Wednesday 19 September 2012

My Sexy Wife I Married 3 Years Ago Has Added Weight to an Elephant… Please HELP!!!

I am a 32 year old man and married my sweetheart three years ago. She was the most beautiful woman I knew then. To be specific her body was sexy and catchy.

We have not yet been blessed with a child, but my wife has change tremendously with time, she is now what people call a momo. She literally disgusts me, I cannot believe she is the same woman I fell in love with.
Every time I look at her all I see is an elephant or a walking hippo and this has made me hate staying in the house. I have asked her several times to lose the weight, but ends up putting a fight with me.
I am suffocating in this situation and drifting away to skinny, well built young girls. I do not want to cheat, but am helpless. Please help!

No comments:

Post a Comment