ity

Monday 22 October 2012

Bad Communication [JOKES]

A  judge was interviewing a woman regarding her pending divorce, and asked,"What are the grounds for your divorce?"
Wife: About 4 acres and a nice little home in the middle of the property with a stream running by.
Judge: No, I mean what is the foundation of this case?
Wife: It is made of concrete, brick and mortar
Judge: I mean,What are your relations like?
Wife: I have an aunt and uncle living in warri
and some dum husband's parents.
Judge: Do u have a real grudge?
Wife: No,we have a broken down Toyota pick-up and have never really needed one.
Judge: Please,is there any infidelity in your marriage?
Wife: no, both my son and daughter bank with fedelity bank. We don't necessarily like the services, but the answer 2 your questions is no.
Judge: Ma'am, does your husband ever beat u up?
Wife: Yes,about twice a week he gets up earlier than I do.
Finally, in frustration, the judge asked,Lady, why do u want a divorce?
Wife: Oh, I don't want a divorce. I've never wanted a divorce. My husband does. He said he can't communicate with me and my communication skills suck!

No comments:

Post a Comment