ity

Monday 22 October 2012

Fun story father-in-law, smoke, chewing gum, marriage

Father-In-Law: Young man, u’re coming to seek my daughter’s hand in marriage and u’re chewing gum. That’s a sign of disrespect!

Akpors: Sir, I only chew gum when I drink or smoke.

Father-In-Law: You mean u drink & smoke and u’re here to seek my daughter’s hand in marriage?

Akpors: Sir I only drink & smoke when I go to the club.

Father-In-Law: U club too?

Akpors: I’m sorry sir, I started clubbing when I came out of prison.

Father-In-Law: U’ve also been in prison before? Oh my God!

Akpors: Sorry sir, I went to jail when I killed somebody!!

Father-In-Law: What!!! U’re a killer???

Akpors: Sir, it happened out of anger. It was a certain man that didn’t allow me marry his daughter so I killed him.

Father-In-Law: U are highly welcome my son. U are on the right track. U’re absolutely the right man for my daughter .

No comments:

Post a Comment