ity

Friday 26 October 2012

TOUCHING STORY

 The little boy of 5 years, one day ran away from home for fear of being punished. He had done something that her mother would be settling account with me soon. So he ran and ran, believing that at the infinite point of the horizon he could hide from my mistake. Afraid to stop, he ran, not knowng where he was going. He simply ran

 Tired, cold and hungry, he curled up under the abandoned house, overcome by fatigue. He had no idea how long he slept. He only knew that he woke up startled. A hand was gently brushing his face. It was his mother.
 "Its OK, my lovely son," she whispered tenderly in his ears. "You ran too much. Now its time to go back. Lets go home, I LOVE U MY ONLY SON" :'(
 MORAL LESSON:
 This is the most beautiful truth of all time. You, too, have run too much . You have suffered, you have wept.
 But Jesus says; "you have run enough, my child. Now its time to go home. Come! I'll show you the way."
 Will you accept His invitation?
 The answer is yours alone.
 If you are ready to Accept Jesus,
 kindly press LIKE and type,"I ACCEPT JESUS.
 If you are not ready, just Ignore and continues scrolling down.
 Remember its written in Matthew 10:33-42
 those who reject me publicly, I will reject before my Father in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment