ity

Thursday 25 October 2012

TOUCHING STORY:

 Later in the day, cooking the evening
 meal, the 5 years son stood beside her
 mother very still.
 When the mom turned, she nearly knocked him down.
 "Move out of the way," she said with a frown.
 The little boy walked away, his little heart
 broken.
 The mom didn't realize how harshly she had
 spoken.
 While she lay awake that night in her bed,
 God's still small voice came to her and said,
 "While dealing with a stranger, you use
 courtesy, but the children you love, you
 seem to abuse them. Go and look on the
 kitchen floor, You'll find some flowers there by
 the door. Those are the flowers he brought for
 you. He picked them himself: pink, yellow
 and blue.
 He stood very quietly not to spoil the
 surprise. You never saw the tears that filled his
 little eyes."
 By this time, she felt very small, And now
 tears began to fall. She quietly went and knelt
 by his bed;
 "Please wake up, little one," She said,
 "Are these the flowers you picked for me?"
 the boy smiled, "I found them out by the tree.
 I picked them because they're pretty like you.
 I knew you'd like them, especially the blue."
 the mom said, "Son, I'm very sorry for the way
 I acted today; I should not have yelled at you
 that way."
 the son said, "Oh, Mom, that's okay. I love you
 anyway,"
 mum replied, "Son, I love you too, and I do
 like the flowers, especially the blue."
 MORAL:
 If your parent are too harsh to you, don't feel
 neglected.
 They really love us and want to shape our
 future.
 ♥ MOM ♥ DAD ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment