ity

Tuesday 25 September 2012

He’s Cheating & I Want Him To Know That I Know, But My Mom Says I Should Quietly Leave Him

I’m in a relationship with my boyfriend going on 9 years. I really do love him, but I don’t trust him anymore. The last 4 years of our relationship has been the worst because I’ve caught him cheating with 3 different women.

The first woman he cheated with was a woman he met at a bar. He NEVER had sex with her, but he kissed her, took her out places, gave her money and bought things for her son. I consider that cheating because to me, he had an emotional attachment to her. I’m a very jealous person, and I don’t know why he treats loose women better than he treats his family. He tells me he doesn’t like kissing. He doesn’t take me anywhere because he lies about not having any money and I feel like I have to pull teeth to get him to buy anything or spend time with his daughter.

The second women I don’t know anything about. I just know he had sex with her for almost a year. When I confronted him about her, he denied everything and called me delusional and paranoid. Even when I showed him the e-mails they were sending each other, which were about sex, he still denied it and tried to flip it on me. He said I was cheating on him, that’s what was making me think he was doing the same thing.

The third girl he met last year at a party. I know he’s been sleeping with her because he completely stopped sleeping with me. LITERALLY! He doesn’t sleep in the bed anymore at all. I read his text messages and he thinks I don’t understand when he speaks his language. He talks about her to his friends.
I haven’t said anything to him about her because I honestly want to leave him. I have nowhere else to go. My mom told me I could not come back and stay with her because I have 2 kids and it’s no space. I do understand that. I don’t have a job anymore because I quit, listening to him. He told me he didn’t want me to work because he wanted me to stay home and take care of the kids.
My Mom and HIS SISTER told me to just keep quiet and pretend I know nothing until I find a job and have the means to support myself. I just don’t know if that’s the right thing to do. I want him to know that I know. And I hate him for it. I’m just tired and I don’t know if I should stay quiet. Can u please help me?

No comments:

Post a Comment