ity

Tuesday 25 September 2012

Sex Life Has Been Non-Existent Since I Was Drugged And Abducted

"My partner and I have been together for two years. I am 21, and he is 29. A year ago, I went to see my family in Abuja (we live together with my partner in Lagos), was drugged and abducted for a ransom. Thank God Allmighty, my family quickly reacted and contacted the Police, and they found me within two days - turned out, the deed was done by some local drug-selling gang. But the damage was done, as a result of such a shock, for a few months I wasn't interested in sex. Our sex life has been almost non-existent. My partner has been very supportive, caring and understanding... Or at first I thought so. Seems that after constant rejection, my partner started seeing other women for sex. Now, I want our sex life back but don't know where to start. I still feel very connected to him, but at the same time I feel hurt and replaced... I just don't know how to convince him I won't reject him anymore... Should I forgive him and have our relationship and sex-life back, or?..."

No comments:

Post a Comment